Even if you take Keto Ultra as food supplement and you do the best diet, you will need to target your abdominal belt to strengthen it and achieve a flat stomach effect: Revolyn Ultra.
Exercices for a lower abdomen
Doing specific exercises will help you to melt belly fat.
Start with full-body exercises to lose your lower abdomen
It’s a good idea to start your ab workout with full body exercises such as squats or lunges. When doing these exercises, remember to pull in your stomach, contract your abdominal muscles and stay upright. This adrenergic exercise helps to remove fat overall and also helps to lose the lower abdomen.
To be more effective and to target the little ball in the lower abdomen, complete your session with targeted exercises. The objective will be to work the transverse and obliques.
To lose the lower abdomen, focus on the obliques and the transverse
The transversus abdominis is the most important muscle for losing lower abdominal fat and getting a flat stomach. It is the deepest muscle of the abdominal muscles. It is located under the rectus abdominis (muscle on the front of the abdominal wall) and the obliques (muscles on the sides of the abdominal wall). When properly strengthened, it holds the viscera in place and prevents the “balloon effect” in the lower abdomen.
Avoid crunches. This exercise is not great for the perineum and only muscles the rectus abdominis. This muscle certainly provides the chocolate bar effect, but it makes you gain volume and does not muscle the deep abs. It does not allow the organs to be maintained and does not give the flat stomach effect.
Work on the obliques as a complement. They will provide a “corset” effect and will reinforce your results.
Facing up to flatten the stomach
The plank position is the best exercise for strengthening the entire abdominal belt and losing the lower abdomen.
Make sure you contract your abs, glutes and pelvis to engage your transversus abdominis and protect your lower back. Your head, shoulders and pelvis should remain aligned.
The side tuck to sheathe yourself
The side tuck is a great exercise to complement the classic plank. It focuses more on the obliques and will help you to tighten your abdominal muscles more effectively.
Here, you need to stand on your side, resting on your elbow and the balls of your feet. Try to be as upright as possible by raising your hips so that they are in line with your shoulders and feet. Keep your head upright to avoid injury. Of course, remember to keep your abdominal muscles tight. Repeat the exercise on your right and left sides.
Alternating scissors to lose lower abdomen
The alternating scissors exercise, or kicks, is very effective for the lower abdomen as it directly targets the transverse muscles.
You should perform the exercise in a prone position, raise your legs to the sky and then lower them by alternating right and left legs. The descending leg should be as close to the ground as possible without touching it and remaining straight. During the whole exercise, contract your abdominal muscles to avoid arching your back and causing pain.
Rotations to target the obliques and transversus abdominis
The rotation movement forces you to work both your obliques and your transversus abdominis. It will help you lose some of your lower belly.
As with all the other exercises, to be effective you need to remember to contract your abdominal muscles, but also to breathe properly.
Balancing on your buttocks, bend your legs at 90° and lift your feet slightly so that they don’t touch the ground. Rotate your chest to the right and then to the left. During the exercise, only your chest should move, your hips should remain straight. Try to keep your body as straight as possible. Use your arms to help you by placing them on the left when you rotate to the left, and vice versa.
To lose your lower abdomen, a session of about 15 minutes is sufficient. You can add this to your usual workouts. Choose HIIT training for more effective weight loss and muscle mass development.
- Abdominal squats and push-ups: Abdominal squats should be practiced 8 times a day, without ever blocking your breathing. Push-ups will strengthen the abdominal muscles. They should be done every day for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Walking: to melt belly fat, you should walk as quickly as possible for 45 minutes to an hour every day or at least 3 or 4 times a week. Remember to pull your stomach in and not let it go.
- Jogging: it helps you lose weight by eliminating toxins. You should run 2 to 3 times a week for 40 to 45 minutes. Start slowly for a quarter of an hour and then gradually speed up.
- Cycling: this helps to melt cellulite and belly fat if you cycle twice a week for 90 minutes (or every day for 20 minutes).
- Indoor sports: do 20 to 30 minutes of regular and intensive weight training, cycling, treadmill (the most effective), rowing or even toning or classical dance.
Massages to lose belly fat
Massages are very effective in losing belly fat quickly. There are two methods:
- The palpate-roll, which consists of pinching a bulge and rolling it in a horizontal line from the bottom to the top. This massage activates lipolysis, i.e. the removal of fat. You can easily carry out a palpate-roll massage at home with the help of suction cups that reproduce this massage.
- Kneading, which consists of pouring oil on the stomach and pressing (gently at first and then harder) from top to bottom and from bottom to top, with the hand flat and then with the edge of the hand. Oils without massage do not produce any effect for losing weight on the stomach, but the two combined produce good results.
To do these massages, you will use :
- Grapefruit massage oil (made up of 100 ml of sweet almond oil and 2 teaspoons of grapefruit essential oil), which is best applied in the evening, after the shower, by massaging the belly in circular movements for 15 minutes in an energetic and sustained manner. This oil will have a draining effect and will melt away cellulite on the stomach. A wrap can make this massage even more effective in losing belly fat.
- A climbing ivy poultice (made of a paste of powdered climbing ivy leaves mixed with a little water) to be applied to the stomach with a brush and left on for 15 minutes.
Learn to relax to lose your belly
Despite a good diet and sport, you still have belly fat. You are probably a stressed and nervous person. You will have to learn to relax and breathe better to achieve your goal. You can do this by singing, doing yoga and consulting a relaxation therapist.
But you can also practice this exercise which is very relaxing. Sit down and contract your foot muscles to the maximum for 10 seconds and then relax. Do the same with the ankle up to the jaw, including the stomach and fingers.
And remember to relax by breathing deeply. This will relieve your stress, reduce tension and make your body feel relaxed. Take the time to breathe in deeply, hold the breath for a few seconds and breathe out for a long time (twice as long as the inhalation).
Keto Burn, as a slimming treatment
There are many slimming products available to help you slim down your belly more quickly, but the most successfull is Keto Burn. This treatment is an excellent complement to help you lose a few centimetres and have a more toned and firmer stomach. We recommend you to be careful when choosing a slimming cream or accessory. Choose those with clinically proven results such as Keto Burn.
Revolyn Ultra Original